Special session papers are papers invited by the organizer of the special session. If you are interested in contributing a paper to a particular special session, kindly contact the organizer of the particular special session.
If you are interested in organizing a special session in DSP 2018, kindly send your proposal to any one of the special session co-chairs listed below:
Guidelines for Special Session (SS) Organizers
- The SS Organizer should provide a proposal and receive acceptance confirmation from the respective SS Co-Chair.
- Each session should have at least 5 papers.
- The SS Organizer is responsible for inviting papers, arranging for their reviews and recommending on their acceptance. Each paper should have at least 3 reviews. The final decision on acceptance will be made by the Technical Program Committee and SS Co-chairs.
- All papers should be papers reporting scientific knowledge or promoting the creation of scientific knowledge or within the technical scope of the conference.
- A person cannot be an author in more than 3 papers in the Special Sessions.
Special Session Important Dates
|From now till 16 April 2018||Special session proposal submission
|Before 1 May 2018||Special session proposal notification of acceptance
|25 May 2018||Special session paper submission deadline
|16 July 2018||Special session paper notification of acceptance
DSP2018 – Call for Special Session
DSP 2018 – Special Session Proposal Form
Call for Special Session Papers
Special Session papers are papers invited by an organizer of the special session. If you are interested in contributing a paper to a particular special session, kindly contact the organizer of the particular special session.